Assignment 1: Discussion—Bringing It All Together
You have reached the end of the course, and it is time to look back and review what you have learned. Training and development is a critical part of any organization and can be a defining part of the organizational success.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
On the basis of your course readings, learning from the course, written assignments, and classmates’ comments during previous discussions, respond to the following point.
- Discuss at least three challenges of and three opportunities for the implementation and maintenance of an effective training program.
- By Monday, April 24, 2017, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through Wednesday, April 26, 2017, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. While responding, focus on expanding the discussion to include commentary and analysis of what your classmates are saying.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Initial response was:
Discussion Response and Participation: