Write a 1,050-word comparative analysis using
– The financial statements of Amazon.com, Inc. presented in the attached “Amazon 2014 Annual Report” – The Notes to Consolidated Financial Statements begin on page 43
– And the financial statements for Walmart Stores, Inc., presented in the attached “Walmart 2014 annual report” – The Notes to Consolidated Financial Statements begin on page 40.
- Compute these 2014 values for each company based on the information in the financial statements:
- Inventory turnover (Use cost of sales and inventories)
- Days of inventory
- Conclusions concerning the management of the inventory can you draw from this data.
Show work on the attached spreadsheet and submit with analysis.