Select a community other than the one where you live, and develop a risk assessment. Address the following in 4–6 pages:
- Describe (briefly) the community and why you selected it (e.g., demographics, topography/geography, climate, criticality of CI, political issues).
- Outline the risk portfolio of the selected community (e.g., flood zones; high-value terror target).
- How did you compile that list?
- What other risk portfolios and assessments for the community exist (e.g., local hazard mitigation plan, DHS assessments)? Explain.
- Describe the critical facility or system that you selected, and describe why it is critical to the selected community.
- What are the possible or probable outcomes of the risks that you identified as occurring as they relate to the whole community and, in greater detail, to the specific infrastructure you selected? Explain in detail.
- What are the possible or probable cascading effects at the local, regional, national, or international level should one of the risks occur and affect the critical facility or infrastructure you selected? Explain in detail.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 15% Discount! Use Code "FIRST15"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now