(Part 1).Write a paragraph on each political philosopher and/or event, expanding on the chronologies with peer-reviewed journal articles. Analyze the influence each of these seminal thinkers and/or events has had on the public policy and administration concepts and processes with which society is governed today. Explain the reasons you came to these conclusions.
(Part 2). Write 2–3 pages on the topic you would consider for a Dissertation. How did you come to select the topic? What is your interest in studying it? What is the problem that makes it worth studying? What is its significance?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Then, in another half page, briefly explain how you demonstrated academic writing using APA style and format in what you wrote. Be specific and use examples from your writing to illustrate your explanation. In other words, rather than writing, for example, “I used correct citations,” explain the APA guidelines that guided your use of specific citation style in the reference list vs. the text.
References/ learning resources
- Rudestam, K. E., & Newton, R. R. (2015). Surviving your dissertation: A comprehensive guide to content and process (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE.
- Chapter 1, “The Research Process” (pp. 3–8)
- Chapter 10, “Writing” (pp. 259–279)
- Miller, R. K. (2003, April 1). Finishing the dissertation. The Chronicle of Higher Education. Retrieved from http://chronicle.com/article/Finishing-the-Dissertation/45136/
- Perlmutter, D. D., & Porter, L. (2005). Thinking beyond the dissertation. The Chronicle of Higher Education, 52(17). Retrieved http://chronicle.com/article/Thinking-Beyond-the-Dissert/45046/
- Robinson, B. (2001). The dissertation…and beyond: Developing your academic career. ABNF Journal, 12(1), 17–18.
Retrieved from the Walden Library databases
- Laureate Education. (Executive Producer). (2010d). The Dissertation research process. Baltimore, MD: Author
- Useem, B. (1997). Choosing a Dissertation topic. PS: Political Science & Politics, 30(2), 213–216.
Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Walden University Library. (n.d.). What is a good topic?
Retrieved from http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/topic
- Toavs, D. (n.d.). Ideas of governance. Retrieved from http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/146482/Ideas-of-Governance