Hello, please see the below:
- Read the article “Employer Branding: Sustainable HRM as Competitive Advantage in the Market for High-Quality Employees”
- Read the article by CareerBuilder’s: Start Branding: Creating an Employment Brand that Increases Engagement, Retention—and the Bottom Line
- Watch the video http://www.greatplacetowork.net/about-us/our-histo…
- Download and review the model http://www.greatplacetowork.net/our-approach/how-d…
- Download and review the model http://www.greatplacetowork.net/our-approach/what-…
- Review the website 2015 Best Small Workplaces http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/2015-best-smal…
- Focus on NBCU as an organization http://www.nbcunicareers.com/ and write a paper with inclusion of one or more paragraphs for each of the following steps, using similar headings in your paper:
- Employer/Employment Brand. Explain what is meant by ‘employment brand.’ Also explain how sustainable human resource management (HRM) can be linked to employer brand.
- Step 1: Assessing Your Employment Brand. Assess your current employer’s brand, using at least two of the following methods or similar methods:(a) conduct an organic search, (b) set up a Google alert, (c) search for mention of your company on social media sites, (d) utilize an employee survey, (e) utilize third party reputation monitoring reports, or (f) analyze competitors(CareerBuilder’s, n.d.).Refer to page 6 of the CareerBuilder document for a more detailed explanation of each method. Summarize your findings.
- Step 2: Defining Your Message.Summarizeyour message for establishing a select employer brand that is supported with an overview of your findings relevant to vital questions:
- What are your strengths as an employer? Your weaknesses?
- How does top talent rate you against your competitors?
- What do your competitors offer that you do not?
- What do you offer that your competitors do not?
- What do employees like about coming to work for you?
- What do employees dislike about coming to work for you?
- What drives job seekers to apply to your jobs?
- What prevents job seekers from applying to your jobs?
- Are you offering competitive pay?
- How could you better position yourself as an employer of choice?
- Where should you be advertising your jobs? (CareerBuilder’s, n.d., p. 8)
- Integration of Faith and Learning. Review the 2.1 Devotional scripture and Devotional reading. Compare and contrast employer brand with reputation. Also, identify the building blocks (e.g., critical character or social capital) and/or values (as discussed in the devotional reading) that should be part of your employer brand, giving consideration to values that may already be espoused by your organization.
- Step 3: Communicating Your Brand. Describe the means by which you will seek to communicate your employer brand. Also provide an explanation of how the message will be disseminated internally and externally.
- Step 4: Evaluating Your Brand’s Effectiveness. Identify at least three measures or metrics that will be used for evaluating your brand’s effectiveness for each: recruitment and retention, with inclusion of the formulas for each and how the data will be obtained.
- Distinctiveness of Employer Brand. Compare your suggested employer brand with at least two of the employer brands of competitors, specifically identify what makes your brand so distinctive.
- Your paper should be 800-1000 words in length, not including the title page, reference page, or appendix items.
- Use APA format. Cite the following sources: CareerBuilder report. 1) http://www.nbcunicareers.com/ & To Help Recruit, Companies Get the ‘Brand’ Back Togetherhttp://www.workforce.com/2013/03/20/to-help-recrui…
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 15% Discount! Use Code "FIRST15"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now