Q1: Choose two media events—one from a local source and one from an international source—covering your chosen topic. Examples of international sources include the BBC, British newspapers such as The Guardian, magazines such as The Economist, or newspapers with an international focus, such as The Christian Science Monitor.
- Determine how cultural influences, personal morals, and ethics affect the way you perceive the events. (few sentences)
- Examine whether your morals and ethics are, in turn, influenced by the media. (few sentences)
- Consider how the two forms of media your examined could change your ethical perspective about your chosen topic. (few sentences)
Q2: write 2- -paragraph comparison of the how the two media events portrayed issues related to economic equality
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Q3: Write 2- paragraph comparison of the how the two media events portrayed issues related gender issues
Q4: write 2- paragraph comparison of the how the two media events portrayed issues related to human rights violations
Q5: write a 2- paragraph comparison of the how the two media events portrayed issues related medical research
Q6: find a case study online about media and write a 1- page that answers the following questions:
- What are the ethical implications of the case studies?
- How did your personal beliefs affect your critique?
- What are the professional, community-based, and environmental effects of the media portrayal presented in the case study?