Scenario: You are the CEO of MegaGlobe Business Solutions, a financial consulting corporation based in Chicago that has just recently opened new offices in São Paulo, Brazil and Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. As part of this transition, your employees will now be working collaboratively with employees at these locations to provide financial consulting services in these new markets. To assist with the transition, you will develop an internal leadership blog for your employees that addresses the implications of leading within a culturally-diverse and changing global business environment. This blog should focus on the need to positively adapt to a variety of leadership styles and individual differences within these cultures.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word internal leadership blog using the Leadership Blog template, and include the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain the implications of leading within a changing global business environment.
- Describe the Team Leadership Model and how this relates to your current business practices.
- Outline positive aspects of gender, diversity, culture, and teamwork that can improve overall business performance.
- Apply principles of motivational leadership within a variety of diverse cultures.
- Use at least one image, photo, chart, or graph to deliver a key concept within your blog.
Note: Find an MS Word template or one from the internet to actually write and submit your blog. There is only 1 blog template that comes up when you look at MS Word / File / New and search on blog. It is a good one if you choose to use it. Notice that it will ask you to register — select later. Also, notice that it modifies the ribbon to be blog centric.
Format your assignment using a Blog template and consistent with APA guidelines as appropriate for a blog.