Utilize the compiled data from the Week Two assignment to assist you in the development of your final paper. Submit an international marketing plan on a product (good, service, or idea) approved by the course instructor, integrating the components listed below as the basis for the paper.
- Describe the product, its features, and benefits.
- Describe the target country (the country cannot be the United States) and the rationale for introducing your product to the target country.
- Discuss the impact of the country’s economic and trade sectors as well as its political, legal, and socio-cultural environment.
- Identify and describe the target market, competitors in the market, and the marketing objectives.
- Describe the promotional, distribution, and pricing decisions. Include at least one alternative media approach in your plans to promote the product.
Major findings and conclusions made in the plan must be supported with at least five references. These references must originate from academic sources, such as marketing and business journals, as well as government sources. Credible sources can be found by using the Ashford Online Library (a minimum of two references should be from the Ashford Online Library). References must be properly cited in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.