Find one peer reviewed journal article for each of the following topics:
- Cyclical model of self-regulation
- Self-efficacy and emotional regulation
- Environmental and parenting styles role on self-worth of children
- Selgiman’s model of learned helplessness
- Selgiman’s model of learned optimism
- Factors that lead to addiction
- Avoidant and approach motivation
- Readiness to change model
. Scholarly journal articles are also often referred to as primary source documents. Be mindful, however, not everything you find in the library will be a scholarly journal article and thus not everything in the Library is appropriate for this assignment. For instance, a newspaper article will come up in a literature search but this is not a scholarly journal. Thus, you must be able to discern the difference between an appropriate and inappropriate resource. To find more information regarding utilizing the South University Online Library and accessing scholarly journal articles, click on the Library Guide. Remember, what cannot be utilized for this assignment are any web pages, magazines, newspapers, textbooks, book chapters, and other books. Finally, remember the article must have been published within the last five years.
The annotated bibliography should include the following for each article:
- Write a summary for each article. Remember to use your own words, but give credit to the authors of the article.
- Write an analysis and evaluation for each article.
- Make sure that you integrate what you learned (with in-text citations) in your course readings in your analysis.
Please provide your answers in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document. The document should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The font size used should be 12-point, Times New Roman.
- The document should have double spacing.
- The margin should be 1 inch on all sides.
Support your responses with examples.