Jim, from the Phase 4 Key Assignment, has decided to stay in the 21st century. He has not been able to stay out of trouble and has broken into 2 homes and stolen the following items:
- The keys to a new car
- Five hundred dollars in cash
- An expensive watch
Again, he has come to the attention of the juvenile justice system. In this court, there are 2 opposing factors. The first factor depends upon a purely psychological view. The second factor depends upon a purely sociological view. These 2 factors will argue in court why he fits their reasoning of why he committed the crime.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Based on instructor feedback and peer review, revise your Phase 4 Key Assignment accordingly.
- Next, add to your Key Assignment by addressing the following questions in 500–750 words:
- Which psychological theory best explains Jim’s behavior? Discuss in detail, your reasons for this choice. Discuss the type of treatments Jim may receive for this particular theory.
- Which sociological theory best explains Jim’s behavior ? Discuss in detail, your reasons for this choice. Discuss the type of treatments Jim may receive for this particular theory.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.