I DON’T NEED THE ENTIRE PAPER DONE. i JUST NEED THE TOPIC “Labor Relations Strategy: Acceptance or Avoidance AND ONE RECOMMENDATION on that topic. THE TOPIC CAN ONLY BE 300 WORDS or less. DO NOT DO THE OTHER PARTS. JUST THE 1 STATED. IT IS IN BOLD BELOW!
Resource: Blossoms Up! Case Study
Morale is sinking over rumors that high-technology assets, systems, and procedures could displace some positions in the company. A couple of employees have been talking to other employees about trying to bring in a union to protect their jobs. Loyal employees are torn and distressed, and younger generation employees seem excited about it. Smith’s very concerned because the company has managed to stay union-free since the company was started. A union takeover could really affect the company’s future plans and throw it into chaos. Smith wants management to be prepared in case activity ultimately starts up.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word Labor Relations Guide for Management on unionization as it would apply to the company. It should be written in the third person voice.
Discuss the following topics:
- Ethics of Employee Relations
- Unions and the Law
- Union Organizing Drives and Election Steps
- Collective Bargaining Process
- Labor Relations Strategy: Acceptance or Avoidance – I ONLY NEED 300 WORDS FOR THIS ONE!!!
- Recommendations – I NEED ONE RECOMMENDATION IN REGARDS TO Labor Relations Strategy: Acceptance or Avoidance
One in-text citation source in APA style