In the United States, a number of law enforcement agencies, including the Secret Service, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the Department of Homeland Security among others have taken on roles to fight computer crimes and terrorism.
Use the Internet or Strayer library to research articles on the efforts of law enforcement agencies to combat digital crimes and digital terrorism, as well as the roles of such agencies in the future of the combat in question.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the overall impact (e.g., economic, social, etc.) of utilizing information technologies in combatting digital crime and digital terrorism.
- Explain the existing challenges that result from the independent nature of the law enforcement agencies within the U.S. with regards to computer crimes and terrorism. Next, propose one (1) strategy that the U.S. could use in order to mitigate the challenges in question.
- Explain the fundamental manner in which the U.S. could align the efforts of federal agencies in order to better protect the nation against digital crimes and terrorism.
- Give your opinion of the key future trends in digital crime and digital terrorism. Next, provide one (1) overall strategy that the U.S. could use in order to combat digital crime and digital terrorism.
- Use at least four (4) quality references for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.