Resource: Page 69 of Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Ch. 4
Competitive advantage according to Hisrich and Kearney (2014) requires organizations to engage in six processes to maintain innovation. Organizations like Google™, Amazon, Apple®, Android, Facebook®, Siri®, Virgin Group®, Microsoft®, and eBay® have done this successfully.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select an organization other than those listed above (Google™, Amazon, Apple®, Android, Facebook®, Siri®, Virgin Group®, Microsoft®, and eBay®) to explore competitive advantage and the six processes to maintain innovation discussed in Hisrich and Kearney (2014).
Research the selected organization’s latest SEC 10K filing at www.sec.gov.
- List the CIK number from the EDGAR search.
- List Net Income for each of the last 3 years.
- Briefly describe the trend in Net Income for the company.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze how the selected organization is meeting the concepts of Competitive Advantages as outlined in Hisrich and Kearney (2014), on page 69. Be sure to include information about the following:
- The organizational leadership philosophy on innovation.
- Activities the organization is actively engaged in to sustain competitive advantage within its industry.
- R&D initiatives the organization is involved in for long-term competitive advantage.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.