Most states have enacted their own consumer protection laws. These laws vary tremendously from state to state. Identify a consumer protection law in the state of Georgia and address the following:
- Analyze the law, its purpose, and what it is aimed to accomplish;
- Describe the industry that the law affects and what types of businesses are affected;
- Explain the changes and/or policies that an affected business would have to implement in order to comply with the law or portion the law;
- Assess whether the law is effective in accomplishing its objective.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Must be four to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style.