PART 1—-Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division and its business model.
Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings for your new division for the existing company you chose. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, 7 of the following factors across internal and external factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table. You must also provide an analysis of this SWOTT table and how you can improve your weaknesses, defend your threats, and compete with your trends. Use seven of the following internal and external forces and trends considerations:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Legal and regulatory (required)
- Economic (required)
- Competitive analysis
Internal forces and trends considerations:
- Processes and systems
- Strategic capabilities
- Intellectual property
Write a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
- Identify economic, legal, and regulatory forces and trends.
- Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
- Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
Identify issues and/or opportunities:
- Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the division and company faces based on your analysis.
- Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
- Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines