Almost everyone has to face the job interview at some time during his or her work life. Most people are nervous about job interviews. After all, you are dealing with people who will evaluate your qualifications through critical eyes. The keys to a smooth interview are relaxation and preparation. The more you know about the potential employer, yourself, and the interview process, the more prepared you will be, which in turn helps you to relax.
In this week’s discussion, you will be sharing a job interview that you have had in the past, as Registered Pharmacy Technician in a hospital. Recall a recent job interview, and try to address the following questions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- How did you know about the job opening?
- What kind of job application materials did you prepare/submit to secure the interview?
- What kind of knowledge did you have about the company before the interview? What research did you do to prepare for the interview?
- What did you bring to the interview?
- What kind of questions were asked? How well prepared were you for those questions?
- What kind of questions did you ask the interviewer?
- Did you send a thank-you letter/note after the interview?
- Did you get that job?
- What did you think went well with that interview? Why? What did not go so well?
- If you were to interview with the same employer again, what would you do differently to improve your performance?