Thomas Paine Common Essay Questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- According, to Paine, what is the difference between society and government?
2. What is the meaning of “liberty” and “equality” in Paine’s thought?
3. What is the relationship between “liberty and equality”?
4. According to Paine, why is there a need for regulations and government in general?
5. Why does Paine consider the English monarchy to be ineffective?
6. What does Paine think that America will gain by separating from England?
7. List the reasons why Paine thinks independence is necessary.
8. What is the “most powerful of all augments” for independence?
9. For Paine, what is the relationship between law and liberty?
10. How does Paine answer the question, “Where is the king of America”?
11. What do you learn from reading this assignment? (Your opinion is required, yes!)
General Directions for the Thomas Paine Essay Questions (100 pts)
- These are paraphrasing assignments.
- Students should use this assignment to learn how to paraphrase their work.
- Avoid quoting, always use citations, and answer each question in your own words, meaning paraphrase.
- Points will be deducted for quoting.
- The assignment is worth 100 points.
- You must only answer each question with 5 sentence.
- Anything less will result in an automatic a 5 point deductions per question.
- Be precise, direct, and straight to the point.
- You will earn a “0” for rambling and repetition per question.
- DO NOT RESTATE THE QUESTION OR REPHRASE THE QUESTION IN YOUR ANSWER, this will result in a 5-point deduction per question.
- An automatic 5 points deduction from each grammar error.
- If the grammar errors are copious (3 or more) and detracts from the question’s answer, the student will receive a zero on the question.
- Avoid the following phrases: “I think” or “I agree,” or any statements that reference your opinion.
- The assignments are not opinion related tasks.
- Such will result in a 5-point deduction from each question.
- Only type your opinion for Question #11 in the Thomas Paine Essay.
- In a MS Word document, number and retype each question.
- Answer each of the above questions.
- You do not have to write in essay format.
- Please answer each question in your own words and in complete connecting sentences.
- After you have retyped each question in Times New Roman 12 font, double space twice (enter twice) and then type the answer.
- Follow this format when answering each question.
- Points will be deducted for not following these directions.
- Please place the required assignment heading on your MS Word document.
- Please saving your file in MS Word as:
- FirstName_LastName_CourseNumber_Thomas_Paine Question.
The post Thomas Paine Common Essay Questions: appeared first on top grade professors.