Type: Individual Project
The 21st-Century Organization
4-6 slides (excluding Title and Reference slides)
Explain the role of a manager
Define the dimensions of an organization’s culture
Describe the techniques of managing change
Leaders face many hurdles when leading in multiple countries. There are several examples of disastrous public relations fallout that have occurred when companies have outsourced work to other nations. When determining where to move offshore as a company, the leaders of the organization must make several decisions.
Using course theories and current multinational organizations that have locations in several countries, convey your own thoughts on the subject and address the following:
- What leadership considerations must an organization weigh in selecting another country to open a location such as a manufacturing plant?
- How might leaders need to change leadership styles to manage multinational locations?
- What public relations issues might arise from such a decision?
- How would you recommend such a company to demonstrate their social responsibility to their headquarters country as well as any offshore locations?
Please submit your assignment.
This assignment will be assessed using the rubric provided here.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear.
Scholarly research that supports the writer’s position is properly acknowledged and cited, and direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluding title page, abstract, table of contents, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference pages). Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.
Critical thinking: Position is well-justified; logical flow; examples provided where appropriate.
Structure: Includes introduction and conclusion; proper paragraph format; reads as a polished academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable.
Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).
Editorial Board Chapters 4 and 8
- Explain the role of a manager
- Define the dimensions of an organization’s culture
- Describe the techniques of managing change
There is no additional information to display at this time.