Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/topgsnkq/myessaydesk.com/wp-content/themes/enfold/framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend.php on line 637
A primary part of ethics and social responsibility is about being able to communicate. Communication comes in a variety of forms: written, visual, and oral.
For this assignment, you are tasked with crafting a presentation with voice-over. You may use any platform you are familiar with or would like to upskill into using. This could include though not limited to:
- Microsoft Sway
No matter the platform you use, please submit it via an upload or link below when complete. Make sure that if you offer a link, there is no password required.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Every day, decisions are being made, statements being read, and actions being implemented that impact those around us. For this assignment, you are tasked with a current event search to discover an issue impacting society. To do this, the following steps are recommended:
- Think: Is there a hot topic or issue you have read about lately and are interested in? Environmental? Legal? International relations? Philanthropic? You may choose any area of interest; just make sure it is YOU who is interested in it. The topic can be regarding a single organization or be a multinational problem.
- Discover: You may want to check these ethical business issue sites for ideas and jumping-off points.
- Think through different (though common) ethical dilemmas for businesses
- Review some current issues found through news outlets:
- Decide: Choose your topic. Your current event should be no older than one year. However, that does not mean it had to start one year ago, simply that the impacts have surfaced within one year. Make sure that there is a functioning web link to share during your presentation and substantial external research to use for your presentation. Remember that you are required to have a minimum of three references for this assignment.
Once you have chosen the article that interests you, review the ethical dilemma, read all accompanying current event articles, and note the source of these and the lens of the outlet.
Please proceed to the Present section.
Once you have conducted your research and review, you will draft your Ethical Dilemma Analysis. Make sure you have read the instructions for conducting an ethical dilemma analysis. Please refer to the Ethical Dilemma Presentation Guide for further instructions on creating your slide analysis presentation.
Please proceed to the Share section.
Please proceed to the Share section.
Create a PowerPointÂ® presentation with both an audio and visual component.
Below is a list of required components (1 slide minimum for each component):
- Topic Introduction
- Situation Summary
- Alternatives (two or more). Please provide the pros (at least one pro) and cons (at least one con) for both Alternatives.
- Recommendation (choose one of the alternatives and explain the reason)
- Next Steps/Action Plan ( implementation of the recommendation)
- References (at least three)
Presentations should be a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of 10 minutes. The condensed length is designed to challenge your summation, communication, and presentation skills. The content and delivery should be thought-through and professional. This is a class presentation, you should design your visual content in a thought-through manner that is professional.
If you can provide the script, I will, of course, do the voice-over.