Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/topgsnkq/myessaydesk.com/wp-content/themes/enfold/framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend.php on line 637
Analyze the following case study from the Hunt Library: Baumann, C., Bretherton, T., Troy, S., and Taksa, L. (2017). Facing Some ‘Home’ Truths: Brand Backlash and the Case of Qantas. (Links to an external site.) In SAGE Publications.
The case describes the challenges associated with building and maintaining a brand through promotional branding efforts. After reading the case study, address the following topics:
- Three key stakeholder groupsâ€”Qantas corporate interests, workers, and customersâ€”provide qualitative commentary about Qantas and its recent marketing. How do their perceptions differ? Are there any areas of shared understanding or perception of the Qantas brand held by all stakeholders?
- While the sentimental narratives of homecoming and family reunion have been long-standing features of Qantas branding since the 1980s, based on the stakeholder commentaries presented here, the â€œFeels Like Homeâ€ campaign has failed to connect with many key aviation industry stakeholders. Why has this disconnect occurred? Identify the strengths and weaknesses in the â€œFeels Like Homeâ€ television campaign approach used by Qantas to re-invigorate the brand.
- A gap appears between corporate representations and understandings of a brand (the brand â€œidentityâ€ held by a company) and diverging stakeholder perceptions of brand (brand image) that can have significant implications for the success of an advertising campaign. In the context of this case study, how can qualitative analysis of these different commentaries help to shed light on the gap between â€œbrand identityâ€ and â€œbrand image?â€
- Summarize the major decisions involved in developing an advertising campaign. How might Qantas have approached its advertising campaign differently?
- Visit the Qantas News Room and evaluate the role of public relations (PR) as a component of the promotional strategy.
Include the following requirements in your case study assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Title page with your name and assignment number and title.
- References using current APA (Links to an external site.) in-text citations.
- Written in essay format with at least three sections: a 150 word introduction, body content, and a wrap-up or summary.