For the final project, you will write a proposal as an HR Consultant hired to assist in identifying a realistic action plan to address workforce issues facing the company in the Case Study.
The proposal will be distributed at an executive meeting, where the presentation will be presented. You will be utilizing the previous course project assignments to create an 8-pages written report (not counting cover and reference pages).
In addition, you will created an 8-10 slide PowerPoint presentation action plan addressing a comprehensive action plan. Both the written report and the PowerPoint presentation should include:
- A summary of the current talent management system in place.
- An explanation of the current appraisal process and a suggested appraisal practice with a copy of the new performance appraisal recommendation.
- An Employee Development Plan for a high-potential, high-performing entry-level employee of the company in the Case Study. Your plan should include all elements of an employee development plan (also called an IDP).
- A recommended action plan addressing what impacts performance and what actions should be taken regarding employees that perform below expectations.
- The suggested on-going and future talent management program for the company – including recruiting, employee retention, and employee development.
The action plan needs to flow as one continuous plan, rather than appear to be several plans combined. There should be a reference slide in APA format.
The paper should demonstrate a strong thesis statement supported by research from at least 5 different sources. Include both in-text citations and a References page in APA format.