Company Expansion – International
Locate the financial information for a company that has only domestic manufacturing operations. Assume management desires to expand into the global market with its current products. The company is currently operating at capacity so additional equipment will be required to complete the expansion. Utilize discounted cash flow techniques in your capital budget proposal. Using the current company financial information as a base for your forecast, create a proposal for the firm to expand its operations. This proposal should incorporate a CVP analysis, balanced scorecard, complete budgeted financial statements (i.e., income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows) with supporting schedules, as well as a discussion of constraint theory and its importance in this decision-making process.
The Paper should be eight to ten pages in length (not including the title page, reference page, and any supporting financial statements).
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page, reference page, and any supporting financial statements) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, in addition to textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.