- Must be original and pass all originality tests.
- 1. Assess Southwest Airlines’ strategic approach to human resource (HR) management. Determine how its strategy increases organizational effectiveness.
- 2. Propose three ways that HR can use competitive advantage in the marketplace to recruit new applicants in general.
- 3. Go to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) Website and review cases regarding diversity. Note: Enter the Website and in the search box under “Press Releases” type “diversity”. Review three of the results of your search. Next, propose three ways that an organization can increase diversity within itself. Take a position on whether diversity is or is not important and determine how the methods you provided support your position.
- 4. Evaluate ways that an organization can measure and reward compliance. Determine if organizations that measure and reward compliance are more or less likely to experience lawsuits.
- 5. Read the article titled “Multilevel Readiness to Organizational Change: A Conceptual Approach”. Give your opinion on which two (2) means of diagnosing change are most relevant to today’s organizations. What is meant by the term “readiness”?
- 6. Review the case study entitled “Charles Chocolates”. Next, evaluate the organization and its industry in terms external and internal pressures. Create a proposal about how the company can overcome internal and external pressure
- 7. Trust has been identified as a major consideration when choosing a consultant to improve business processes. Create a persuasive argument to convince a potential client that you are trustworthy and can deliver results.
- 8. Accountability is also important in the consulting relationship. Recommend a strategy that you could employ in a consulting relationship that demonstrates you are accountable for your outcomes.
- 0. Go to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission website and review an EEOC case from within the past three (3) years. Assess the main problem or issue from the case, then create a brief intervention summary for the organization in the case you chose. Include in your intervention summary any necessary staff training for the organization. Explain at least one (1) method you will use to ensure effective communication of the summary to a diverse (deep-level) group of staff.
Our writing company offers a unique service in different types of assignments. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
REACH US ON
+1 (916) 407- 2506