Purpose of Assessment
Apply theories about leadership, structure, and culture to real-world scenarios that have occurred in various organizations. You will be measured on how you narrate various leadership styles to foster innovation and lead change in a dynamic environment. Use the chart you created in Week 3 as a quick reference as you work.
Review the following cases from Organizational Behavior: I have included the Case Incidents and questions
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Ch. 12: Case Incident 1: Sharing is Performing
- Review questions: 12-13, 12-14, and 12-15.
- Ch. 15: Case Incident 2: Turbulence on United Airlines
- Review questions: 15-13, 15-14, and 15-15.
- Ch. 16: Case Incident 2: Active Cultures
- Review questions: 16-16, 16-17, and 16-18.
In 780- to 1050-words, do the following:
- For each of the above cases:
- Describe, through a story, the leader’s use of the leadership style in response to the situation. Use various action verbs in your story.
- Explain what makes the selected leadership style effective for the particular situation.
- Compare and contrast the leadership styles leaders chose for each case.
- Explain why the leadership styles should differ for each case.