Prepare an 5 to 7 page paper (excluding title page and reference page) that analyzes a legal/ethical issue or situation relating to a current, previous, or potential future work environment. Use at least 5 scholarly sources that are suitable for research in an undergraduate-level course (ie: Not Wikipedia!).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
YOUR PAPER MUST INCLUDE
- A description of a business situation that presents a legal and ethical issue. The business situation must be from prior, current, or anticipated future employment experiences, or a current event. The description of the business situation must not exceed two pages.
- Analysis of the ethical concerns raised by the situation.
- Apply at least two different ethical theories to the situation to support at least two different outcomes.
- The paper must identify which ethical outlook as applied to this particular situation will result in the best legal outcome for the business.
- Application of the relevant area(s) of law (minimum of 2) that has (have) been addressed in this course to the situation (e.g., constitutional law, contracts, anti-trust law, securities regulations, employment law, environmental law, crimes, or torts) and a discussion of the applicable law as it applies to the situation identified.
- The application of law must be accurate and thorough.
- The discussion of the different applicable law suggested by the situation being examined must reflect a thorough understanding of the relevant legal analysis.
WRITING THE FINAL PAPER
The Final Paper:
- Must be 5 to 7 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a title page with the following:
o Student’s name
o Course name and number o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement, which identifies the focus of the paper.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least 5 scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA s