you will choose an organization with which you are familiar, and you will write a 3-page paper, in which you discuss the extent to which your organization embraces Corporate Social Responsibility (or CSR).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read the following article, which provides examples of socially responsible companies (this website includes a number of quite excellent articles pertaining to the merits of CSR). You may also want to explore the optional readings provided below, as they may be useful to your understanding of CSR:
Fallon, N. (2014, December 4). 20 great examples of socially responsible businesses. Business News Daily. Retrieved from http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/5499-examples-socially-responsible-businesses.html
The following resources provide a very good overview of CSR, and how companies use CSR initiatives to increased the organization’s effectiveness:
2014 corporate social responsibility report (2014). Hershey Company. Retrieved fromhttp://www.thehersheycompany.com/social-responsibility/shared-goodness/goodbusiness
Corporate social responsibility. (2013). International Institute for Sustainable Development. Retrieved from https://www.iisd.org/business/issues/sr.aspx
In a well-written, 3-page paper, discuss the extent to which an organization with which you are familiar pursues CSR.
- In 1-2 paragraphs, describe your organization – what it does, how many employees, how much revenue, etc.
- Select some aspect of CSR, and discuss how your organization employs CSR in its operations.
- What are the specific advantages to your company in its use of CSR?
- If your company does not presently pursue a form of CSR, please identify a specific CSR practice (e.g., environmental consciousness, community welfare, etc.) from which your company would benefit.
- Be sure to use at least two sources from the library to support your discussion and analysis (choose sources that are not included in the Background section of this module).(see attached)
- Follow the guidelines in The Student Guide to Writing a High Quality Academic Paper (see attached)
- You are expected to demonstrate evidence of critical thinking – as defined in the materials and use the grading rubric.(see attached)
- APA Format and No Plagiarism.
- MUST USE PROVIDED SOURCES FOR REFERENCES