Humor and Persuasion
Prepare a three- to five-page paper (not including title and reference pages); formatted according to APA style, that details the effectiveness of humor in persuasion. You may use the recommended scholarly sources or any other scholarly source you wish as a basis for your observations. The paper should delineate three or more aspects of the effectiveness of humor and indicate at least three risks of attempting to use humor in persuasion. The paper should include previous theories of persuasion and discuss how the technique of humor can support or limit the effectiveness of persuasion.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a concluding paragraph.
- Must apply APA style to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style.
Lyttle, J. (2001). The effectiveness of humor in persuasion: The case of business ethics training. The Journal of General Psychology, 128(2), 206-217.