This the assignment topic: Enhancing Globalization through Trade Agreements between the U.S. and the Rest of the World
the assignment has to be done by APA Formatting. has to be careful with citing and references.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
A professor is little tough. The assignment was done twice by someone else ,But he did not like and grade me as zero. So, this is my fourth time posting and paying for same work. that also caused zero on my grade.
the assighmnet rubric chart below.
please done by all the requirements.
I have the previous work with theprofessor’s comments.that was graded as ZERO but you can see what is his expectations.
to complete an original 8-10-page research paper (NOT including title page, abstract and references).
The completed research paper must address and contain:
- a problem, question or issue bearing on U.S. financial markets and institutions that is historically significant or currently important;
- research that demonstrates the validity and applicability of the problem, question or issue in the field
- a solution to the problem, question or issue or, if no solution is available, a discussion of alternatives that may be utilized
- a quantitative analysis of the proposed solution that demonstrates proficiency utilizing quantitative models in financial evaluations, and
- at least ten relevant sources from primary-source documents or reports, peer-reviewed journals or equivalent materials with substantive academic value, cited in the text and identified as references (e.g., Journal of Monetary Economics; American Economic Review; Journal of Political Economy; publication of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Board; official publications of publicly held financial institutions, etc.).The research paper must adhere to APA style requirements in all respects. Students will find a sample APA paper in the course assignment and rubrics sections. The final paper must be submitted by the last day of class at the end of Week 7Students are required to submit a draft of the paper in Week 4 for review, comment and 15% of the grade of the research paper. Failure to submit a draft research paper in Week 4 will result in a ZERO FOR 15% of the research paper grade. Note that grades assigned and comments written for a Week 4 draft submission assume that your submission is an unfinished draft state and will be improved on. A perfect grade on grading criteria at draft submission time is not the same as a perfect grade on grading criteria at final submission time.Suitable paper topics may include but are not limited to effective regulatory control of financial crises; the impact of banking consolidation on domestic financial markets; risk management issues; the right balance, if any, between competition and regulation in financial markets; market and institutional changes to accommodate globalization; and fairness of financial systems and markets. The key point is to identify a problem or issue and offer a solution or alternative. Research Paper Grading Rubric
Primary issue is clearly defined. Must be topical or historically significant and directly relevant to the financial system (1 page)
Identifies key points and embeds financial analysis in the narrative (2-3 pages)
Generates at least three alternative interpretations/viewpoints of the situation based on various stakeholder priorities (2-3 pages)
Analyzes and evaluates alternatives with appropriate decision criteria (1-2 pages)
Effective utilization of relevant quantitative model (1 page)
Selects one alternate as solution and develops action/implementation plan (1-2 page)
Flawless spelling, punctuation, grammar, Business-style writing that can convince an entity to implement your final recommendation, APA formatted writing. Each of the above sections is labeled extremely clearly. Examples are listed here.
Primary issue: …