Environmental Issue Project – Reference List
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Submit a reference list showing your research for the Environmental Issues Project. The reference list should have a minimum of 6 sources and follow the APA format. You reference list can include citations from articles, your textbook, books, magazines, interviews, the Internet, etc. Make sure that the list is in alphabetical order.
Environmental Issue Project – Rough Draft
Submitting a rough draft of a paper or project gives the writer a chance to receive feedback on the paper and make revisions in anticipation of the final draft submission. A rough draft does not need to be a polished work but it should still adhere to APA guidelines and include all necessary components as listed in the Environmental Issue Project – Introduction from Module 02.
Your assignment is to deliver the rough draft for your Environmental Issue Project.
The first part of this project will be to submit a topic to your instructor for approval. Research the topic using online library, the online library, scientific journals, government documents, books, science magazines, and personal interviews. Peer reviewed sources should form the basis of your paper. Use a minimum of 6 sources. The final paper should be double-spaced, 12 point, and 7 to 9 pages in length with citations in APA format. Anytime you use the writings or ideas of others as though they were your own, you are plagiarizing (even if you paraphrase). All information and ideas that are not a part of general knowledge must be cited. When in doubt, cite!
Your final paper should address the following key points:
- The Controversy: Identify the controversy
- The Major Players: Who is involved? Why are they involved?
- Important Facts: State relevant facts concerning the issue. Try to separate fact from opinion. Try not to show your own bias. Properly use APA citations
- Side One: Arguments; state briefly and cite your sources at least 3 for
- Side Two: Arguments; state briefly and cite your sources at least 3 against
- Your Opinion and Rationale: I believe that…, We should…, I feel that… Use supporting arguments and rationale. What arguments would you use to present to those who disagree with you? Cite all of your sources.
- References: Alphabetize your sources. Make sure there are sources representing both sides of the issue.
The schedule of deliverables for this project are:
Week 02 – Topic Submission
Week 03 – Begin Research
Week 04 – Reference List
Week 05 – Rough Draft – Peer Review
Week 06 – Final Paper
He suggested GMO and Prop 37 in California might help with paper also