Write a 3-page executive summary based on a case study of IBM’s strategic and global human capital challenges.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Competency 2: Analyze global issues that influence human resource practices for multinational corporations (MNCs).
- Describe the HRM and human capital indicators that suggest needed changes in IBM’s talent management decisions.
- Analyze the case study’s evidence supporting the improvement of IBM’s talent management.
- Competency 3: Analyze the impact of cross-cultural communications on employee management in multinational corporations (MNCs).
- Articulate personal views for or against improving IBM’s talent management.
- Assess whether a non-HR leader and an HR leader would support the same talent management decisions.
- Competency 4: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the human resource profession.
- Write in a professional style using APA citations and format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- Boudreau, J. W. (2010). IBM’s global talent management strategy: The vision of the globally integrated enterprise. Retrieved from https://www.shrm.org/academicinitiatives/universit…
Access the following resources by clicking the links provided. Please note that URLs change frequently. Permissions for the following links have been either granted or deemed appropriate for educational use at the time of course publication.