Research Project, Part I:
This part of the project will help jump-start your final Writing and Research Assignment. This part of the project, which is worth five (5%) percent of your final grade, is due on or before the final day of Week 7. This part is designed to assess whether or not you are able to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Identify key, relevant facts;
Identify sources of law from which to draw support for your client;
Address the main and peripheral issues; and
Communicate your findings clearly and concisely in an internal memorandum.
- Read the Project Hypothethical Scenario under the Course Information module.
- Answer the questions listed in the Project Hypothetical for Part I. Be sure to answer in clear, concise sentences so that a decision can be made in reference to this client.
- Put the information into the form of an internal memorandum.
- Communicate your findings clearly and concisely in an internal memorandum.
- From researching the law in your state, does she have a cause of action?
- What does she need to prove/establish?
- What are the relevant facts that help/hurt her claim?
- What are your SPECIFIC sources of law? Statutory? Case Law? Other?
- Are there any other legal issues with which the attorneys need to be concerned?
Answer these questions in clear, concise sentences so that a decision can be made on this client. Put the information into the form of an internal memorandum