In this assignment, you will analyze all of the financial statements you have created so far in LivePlan to determine the viability of the financial information.
Login to your LivePlan account.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Select the Plan tab within LivePlan, and then select the “Financial Plan” and “Appendix” chapters on the left-hand side menu. The arrow to the right of each chapter will expand or contract the sections within the chapter.
Review your financial information that you have entered so far in your business plan. You will be using this information to complete your Financial Ratios Paper. If necessary, make additional edits to these sections by updating the financial information listed on the Forecast tab.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper using information from the “Financial Plan” and “Appendix” sections of your LivePlan Business Plan. Be sure to address the following in your paper:
- Analyze the profitability, liquidity, debt management, and asset management of your company.
- Compute profitability, liquidity, debt management, and asset management; and discuss the strengths and weaknesses shown using these computations.
- Display the ratio and its value and computation
- Discuss the trends of the selected ratio. (Note: Direction of trend- upward or downward or constant)
- Discuss the possible reasons for the changes in the ratios or the direction of ratio movement.
- Discuss the strengths and Weaknesses of your overall findings in the summary
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.