· Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following questions.
- Differentiate between bacterial infection and bacterial intoxication.
- Discuss the importance of E. coli as part of our intestinal flora.
3. Describe three (3) different types of gastrointestinal diseases caused by bacteria. Be sure to give the name of the specific organism that causes each, describe some common signs and symptoms and discuss treatment for each disease:
- Define meningitis. Compare and contrast between bacterial and viral meningitis including treatment for each.
- What is a prion? Describe the impact prions have on the human brain and discuss two prion-associated diseases in humans:
- What is a vector-borne (vector transmitted) disease? Give an example of a vector borne disease and the vector responsible for causing it:
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 15% Discount! Use Code "FIRST15"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now