Prepare a report on the contracting process to include:
- Statement of the problem, including the appropriate intervention level (individual or group).
- Implications of the problem for the organization.
- Methodology or approach to the OD engagement:
- Data-gathering proposal, including what data is to be gathered and from whom.
- Tools and techniques proposed for use to undertake the project, reasons to choose those tools and techniques, and an explanation of how the tools and techniques are appropriate for the level of the problem identified.
- Outcomes the organization should anticipate as a result of the intervention.
- Timetable for the overall engagement, with milestones listed for intermediate stages, to include:
- When you will gather data
- When you will have meetings with management.
- When you will implement individual or team interventions. How will these interventions be completed? For example, how many meetings will you conduct? How long will the meetings last? How long will the intervention last?
- When you expect the intervention to be completed.
- When you will have a wrap-up meeting with management (or with the entire organization or selected parts of it).
- Your needs and role as the change agent.
- Confidentiality agreement.
- Fees and when fees should be paid (if you are an external consultant/OD practitioner).
- Your qualifications to take the engagement (if you are an external consultant/OD practitioner).
- Your report should be a 5 page Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style. Cite any sources you use following the APA guidelines.