Case Study I (Motivating Individuals):
This is an opportunity for you to apply what you have learned in the course, readings, discussions, and personal experiences into a well-developed analysis. There is no specific right or wrong answer with these cases, just a means to demonstrate your mastery of the knowledge.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Review the video , RSA Animate – Drive: The surprising truth about what motivates us, and consider the various details associated with the theories they support. After examining all the data, consider an organization you know well and implement some of these ideas to increase motivation and effectiveness within your organization. Consider how the organizational culture impacts these ideas, how receptive leadership will be, and how employees will accept possible changes.
Due Sunday at 11:59 PM ET
Here are the minimal requirements for the assignment:
- Identify the key and underlying issues. This is not a simple listing, but more of an in-depth analysis and how these apply to the concepts and theories you have learned within the course
- Develop the key facts to support the issues. This is area that will require some thought with the expectation that you will only list pertinent data
- Discuss the solution to the problem and how to implement this to become more effective. This is an analysis of the problem within the Case Study. Also, make efforts to support your solutions with references from the textbook, readings, or other sources
- No more than 15% of your paper should be from direct quotes
- This is expected to be 2-3 pages (excluding the Title Page and Reference Page). Ensure the paper is typed, double-spaced, and enumerated on the top right corner in the margin with 1″ margins on all sides. Please use Times New Roman, 12 point font. In addition, submit the final copy as a .doc, not .pdf. Do not submit an Abstract. You must include a Title and Reference Page
- All sources must be cited in APA format within the reference page and in-text citations
- The current edition of the APA is the guiding manual for form and style for this project. Each student is expected to find relevant, recent, and credible research. Under no circumstances will references from dictionaries or encyclopedias be accepted as references, including online sources such as Wikipedia
- Submit your paper to Turnitin.com through the digital drop box to have it checked for any plagiarism issues
Three common types of plagiarism you need to be aware of as a student:
- Recycling a paper; “double-dipping”; self-plagiarism: Reusing a paper you have written for a previous course
- Copying directly from a source without proper quotations or paraphrasing: When you try to pass something off as your own work
- Not using proper citations
According to the Academic Integrity and Academic Dishonesty Handbook:
Your paper should have at least 80% of your own original thought, not “borrowed, paraphrased [or] quoted” from material pulled from the Internet, articles, journals, books, etc. Your thoughts, not someone else’s!