Search the Internet for U.S. climate data.
Choose Los Angeles California
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Click on the tab that reads “Daily.”
- Prepare a spreadsheet with three columns: Date, High Temperature, and Low Temperature. List the past 60 days for which data is available.
- Prepare a histogram for the data on high temperatures and comment on the shape of the distribution as observed from these graphs.
- Calculate and S.
- What percentage of the high temperatures are within the interval – S to + S?
- What percentage of the high temperatures are within the interval – 2S to + 2S?
- How do these percentages compare to the corresponding percentages for a normal distribution (68.26% and 95.44%, respectively)?
- Repeat Parts 2 to 6 for the minimum temperatures on your spreadsheet.
- Would you conclude that the two distributions are normally distributed? Why or why not?