- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
- Week 5 articles and videos
- It is recommended students search the Internet for a Project Risk Management Plan template.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur in the process of researching a business development idea. As you create a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new enterprise, it is important to address risks to IT. A Project Risk Management Plan will guide the process of identifying enterprise risks and the appropriate steps to mitigate and manage the risks. The Data Collection Plan is intended to describe a high-level process for applying enterprise resources in identifying, analyzing, and mitigating IT risks. The Risk Management Plan is a working document, which is expected to change over time as new project details emerge.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a high-level Project Risk Management Plan for your project in a minimum of 1,050 words which includes the following information:
- A description of the enterprise IT risks
- An assessment of the enterprise exposure to each risk
- A summary of the highest priority risks
- High-level procedures to mitigate and manage the most likely risks
- High-level procedures to address business resumption and disaster recovery
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.