read the file i attach and use the number in excel to rewrite the fact sheet and see the sample of fact sheet and design the fact sheet like it and follow the instruction Assignment:
Review the Harvard Business School Case (Brief Case) – #4212, dated September 15, 2010
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Consider the following in your analysis – be specific, identify assumptions, include computations, as appropriate:
Using the most common capital budgeting methods that most managers prefer which project(s) would you select; and why is/are the project(s) more compelling?
Consider which project(s), if selected would cannibalize current sales of new heritage dolls. How might this impact your decision?
Considering “what if” analysis, which project(s) would you select and why?
Given the constraints outlined in the case, how might your analysis change; which project(s) would you select? Identify options to overcome the constraints outlined.
Outline the argument Ms. Harris should use “sell” her decision to each member of the capital budgeting committee, including Ingrid Beckwith instruction The Individual Case Fact Sheet
- Must include your name on the sheet
- Must provide the topic areas listed. For example, Bethesda Mining had the following topic areas:
- Fact sheet has facts, figures, data, and executive summary; not a “how to manual”
- Use charts, tables, and graphs to summarize information
- fact sheet must be 4 pages
- The grades
Overview and Assumptions – 5 pts
- Project cash flows -10 pts
- Understanding of capital budgeting techniques/computations – 10 pts
- “What if” Analysis and impact on decision – 10 pts
- Rationale and Recommendation including both tangible and intangible benefits – 10 pts
- Format and Layout of Information – 5 pts
- The grades
avoid Plagiarism and follow the instruction and fact sheet must be 4 pages