This assignment requires you to write a summery/response to the State of News Media 2016 | Pew Research Center. This document includes a wealth of information about news media. You should analyze only three of the following points; do not analyze fewer than three, and do not exceed three points. For each, write a word count ranging from 250 minimum – 350 maximum; this averages a total ranging from 750 – 1050 word count.
- Newspapers: Fact Sheet
- Cable News: Fact Sheet
- Local TV News: Fact Sheet
- Network News: Fact Sheet
- Digital News Audience: Fact Sheet
- Digital News Revenue: Fact Sheet
- Podcasting: Fact Sheet
- Audio: Fact Sheet
- Public Broadcasting: Fact Sheet
- Alternative Weeklies: Fact Sheet
- News Magazines: Fact Sheet
- African American News Media: Fact Sheet
- Hispanic News Media: Fact Sheet
In your original response, consider the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Summary point one (Pathways to News); agree/disagree, why
- Summary point two (Trust and Accuracy); agree/disagree, why
- Summary point three (Loyalty and Source Attention); agree/disagree, why
In summary, an introduction includes your thesis and or summary. Next, each body paragraph summarizes one point and responds to it. Lastly, the conclusion wraps up the response.
- Font size: 11 pt. or 12 pt.
- Single-spaced, no more than four sentences per paragraph, 1 spacing line to separate paragraphs
- Font options: Times New Roman, Times, Arial, Helvetica or Georgia
the following file is the example of the response’ format.