Persuasion, Manipulation, and Seduction
Prepare a three- to five-page paper (not including title and reference pages), formatted according to APA style, that cites at least two outside scholarly sources to delineate the differences between the terms persuasion, manipulation and seduction as they relate to human communication. Provide at least three modern-day examples of the varying types of persuasive devices and describe which audiences respond best to which techniques.
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a concluding paragraph.
- Must use at least two scholarly resources.
- Must apply APA style to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style.