According to Clow and Baack (2016), the Super Bowl is the most watched program on television. Many tune in just to watch the ads. Visit www.superbowl-ads.com and identify five ads that have been shown during the Super Bowl over the last three years.
Use the table below to organize the following components as they relate to each ad:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Spokesperson or animation
Include the table in a 4- to 5-page scholarly paper and answer the following questions:
- How effective were the ads in terms of brand recognition and brand recall?
- What are the advantages for a brand to advertise on television during the Super Bowl?
- What are the disadvantages?
Your paper should adhere to these standards:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages
- Integrate concepts, terms, and theories from the readings and module content
- Include at least three academic references to support your work, including one peer-reviewed article preferably from the CSU-Global library
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
A grading rubric in the Module 3 folder and an electronic resource guide have been developed to support your efforts.