- Write a plan for the orientation and training of a new employee. The paper should be approximately 750 words in length and follow these directions:
- Decide the position for your plan.
- Find a real job description for this position (e.g., from your experience, the Internet, etc.).
- Determine which information should be included in the orientation.
- Create a separate section in your plan to discuss each concept included in the orientation.
- Identify the training objectives for each section.
- Prepare the training schedule.
- In an opening section directed toward the supervisor, explain the supervisor’s role in the orientation and training process.
Our writing company offers a unique service in different types of assignments. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
REACH US ON
+1 (916) 407- 2506