PhD candidates should provide an authentic personal statements to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interest. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 500 words
- What are your research interests in the area of Information Technology? Why are you inspired to research in this area, and why do you think it is important to research in this area?
- Why did you select PhD in Information Technology? Why did you select University of the Cumberlands?
- As an individual, what are your strengths and weaknesses and how will they impact you as a PhD IT student?
- Where do you see the future of Information Technology going and where do you see yourself in this mix after obtaining PhD in Information Technology from UC?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1) Bachelor’s in computer Science Technology ( Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad)
Subjects: PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS,
MATHEMATICAL FOUNDATION OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, DATA STRUCTURES THROUGH C++,
DIGITAL LOGIC DESIGN,
ELECTRONIC DEVICES & CIRCUITS
DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS,
OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING,
FORMAL LANGUAGES & AUTOMATA THEORY, DESIGN & ANALYSIS OF ALGORITHMS
LINUX PROGRAMMING , SOFTWARE TESTING METHODOLOGIES,
DATA WAREHOUSING AND DATA MINING
2) Master’s in Computer Science ( Northwestern Polytechnic University,Fremont,CA, USA)
Subjects: Data Modeling and Implementation Techniques, Java and Internet Applications, Advanced Structured Programming and Algorithms, UNIX/Linux Network Programming
Network Analysis & Testing, Network Security i’undamentals and Computer Science Capstone Course
3) Master’s in Information Technology Management (Campbellsville University, Louisville,KY,USA)
Subjects: Project Management,Information System Infrastructure,Management Information Systems,Information System Security,Team Management,Negotiation and Conflict Mgt.
Current & Emerging Technology,Disaster Recovery Planning,Cyberlaw, Regulations, & Compliance, ITM Capstone
Current Job: Lead Software Engineer (Qlik)